ARLFoundation Edu-Project 2018 is a continuation of our Free Students Training and Book Donation program for students of public senior secondary schools starting with Lagos.
The initiative has enjoyed both in 2017 and 2018, the endorsement of the Lagos State Ministry of Education and supervision of the Education District II. As part of our commitment to the sustainable development goals (SDGs), we are donating copies of the book, “Success Equation” to each of the ten (10) schools’ library selected for the project.
The primary aim is to get more students involved in active learning and encourage the use of library through the donation a well researched self-help book like Success Equation. The project is being put together in partnership with Y.E Training ( Y.E Company) and EAphotoMedia with the support of highly professional individuals working with us as volunteer facilitators to train the students.
For the 2018 edition of ARLFoundation Edu-Project (i.e. Free Students Training & Book Donation) was approved to run from March 12th to 16th, 2018.
And here are the list of the ten (10) schools selected as beneficiaries:
1. Agbede Community Senior Secondary School, Agbede Meeting, Ikorodu.
2. Maya Senior Grammar School, Maya Adamo, Ikorodu.
3. Odogunyan Senior Grammar School, Odogunyan, Ikorodu.
4. Zumuratul Islamiyyah Senior Grammar School, Igbogbo, Ikorodu.
5. Imota Community Senior Grammar School, Imota, Ikorodu.
6. Ikosi Senior High School, Ikosi Road, Ketu.
7. Community Senior High School, Alapere, Ketu.
8. Muslim Senior College, Oworonshoki.
9. Somolu Senior High School, Igbobi.
10. Lanre Awolokun High School, Gbagada.
Feel free to share our page contents and as well join the ARLFoundation Edu-Project 2018 conversation online by using or following the hashtags: #ARLFoundation #EduProject2018 #SuccessEquation .
[Photo credit: EAphotoMedia ]